This is the Festival’s 19th year and many area residents consider it one of the top 3 festivals in our area, drawing a visiting audience of 8,000-10,000 from the region.
Local businesses use this event to showcase their interest in supporting this area's heritage and culture while receiving marketing coverage in the process. Our budget is financed through a combination of grant monies from the States of WV and OH, as well as corporate sponsorships, business donations and individual memberships. Here are a few highlights:
- FREE admission, and a very FAMILY-FRIENDLY event, held at Parkersburg WV City Park, June 20-22, 2014
- Variety of performing musical artists on the main stage throughout the weekend
- Arts and Crafts activities for children Saturday and Sunday
- Artisan vendors and demonstrations, many representing a variety of nationalities and cultural groups
- Educational booths, Arts in Motion Tent, International Blvd., Art and Essay Contests
There are a variety of sponsorship options. Your contribution could fund a visiting musical venue, assist with general fund for operating and marketing expenses, or sponsor an educational booth or children’s activity center. It is also possible to offer in-kind gifts of your products or services for festival operating use or as door prizes and incentives. Also available is the opportunity to purchase individual memberships for friends, family, or employees, at $25 each, which includes an invitation to the Annual Meeting dinner and a vote in the annual election of the Festival Board of Directors.
Contact President Rick Rubin at 304-482-7790 or Treasurer Tony Brown at 304-991-4622 if you have an interest in becoming a sponsor.
Please take the time to visit the websites of the many generous businesses and organizations in our community that help to make the MOV Multicultural Festival a bigger and better event for our area year after year.
Click on the logos below to view their sites.
Partners in Diversity:
Wood County Commission
Friends of Diversity: