2018 Mid-Ohio Valley Multi-Cultural Festival Pageant
April 21st, 2018
MOVMCF Teen Registration Fee: $75.00
MOVMCF Queen Registration Fee: $100.00
MOVMCF Preteen Registration Fee: $50.00
MOVMCF MS. registration Fee: $100.00
• Pageant is open to residents of West Virginia & Ohio Residents
• Queen: Must be between ages 17-21 (WV residents only)
• Teen: must be between the ages of 13-16 (WV and Ohio Residents accepted)
• Preteen: Must be between the ages of 10-12 (WV and Ohio Residents Accepted)
• Single, never married, never given birth to or have adopted a child
• Ms: 20-30 (single, divorced with children) (WV and Ohio Residents accepted)
• Must compete in ALL phases of the competition
• Submit 5x7
❌Deadline to enter is APRIL 15th, 2018❌
There will be 4 phases of competition:
1. Interview: The judges will meet with each contestant for a 3-minute private interview. This interview will be a basic tool for the judges to personally get to know each contestant beyond the fact sheet provided to them. The judges are given the opportunity to use their own questions they have based off the contestant’s fact sheet.
2. Personal Promotion: (Miss Contestants only) Each Miss contestant will compete in a 30 second personal promotion in Dark wash jeans, and a solid color t-shirt of your choice. Take time to dress your outfit up to stand out!
3. Evening Gown: Each girl should have a floor length gown and age appropriate.
4. On Stage Question: Each age division will have their own fish bowl question.
Schedule of Events:
10:30 a.m.: Contestants arrive for registration
11:00 a.m.: Rehearsal, orientation (please dress casually for orientation)
12:00 p.m.: Contestants prepare for interviews
12:30 p.m.: Interviews
4:30 p.m.: Doors open to public
5:00 p.m.: Pageant Begins
*Contestants are allowed ONE person in the dressing room to help them get ready. The pageant will be held in an elementary school so please keep in mind the room will be used by the school that Monday. We must pick up after ourselves and make sure our area is cleaned when the pageant is complete. Outlets are in the classroom but please bring your own power strips and mirrors. If you have any questions, please call (304) 615-0872.
Please help our pageant be a success! If you would like to be a sponsor, see the document below.